Calls for Participation
Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with infrastructure and artificial intelligence by speaking at IEEE Infrastructure Conference 2022.
The needs of infrastructure are quickly evolving as companies and businesses migrate their systems to the Cloud and meet the requirements of various compliance and regulations. In order to best serve clients and the needs, engineers focused on infrastructure are displaying innovative and new ways to solve bigger problems. We seek to bring these minds together for how you are evolving infrastructure and how you are taking into account the shift to Cloud, technologies that incorporate Artificial Intelligence to meet the growing demands.
IEEE Infrastructure Conference 2022 will have technical presentations only.
Compared to traditional conferences, this event focuses on industry: it is by industry and for industry. We invite industry, academic and government authors who focus on the following criteria are also very welcome:
- Practical work that resulted in lessons learned and improvement over current processes and practice
- Architecture, design, implementation, and deployment
- Lessons learned from migrating and/or deploying new technology
- Learning from failures
- Toolchains, DevOps, support, etc.
- Experience with security, performance, scale, and reliability
- Ensuring Privacy and Data Security
Proposed topics include:
- Infrastructure for Virtual Worlds
- Augmented reality
- Trust at Edge
- End-to-end trust
- Understanding the evolving role of AI to automate, address complex challenges in extreme scale
- AI/ML/DL: Model size, training, edge vs Cloud
- Establishing and maintaining simple APIs for complex systems
- Performance analysis using Deep Learning
- Leveraging systems, services design, and operational management
- Using AI for automation of operations
- Design space exploration
- Managing failures, identifying failure patterns, and lessons learned in the real-world
- Test failure generation using AI techniques
- Successes and failure stories in applying AI to Infrastructure management
- Assessing trust models in your system paradigms
- Using AI for anomaly detection of threats
Call for Speakers
To be considered for presentations only, the following must be included with your submission:
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Abstract suitable for program (200 words)
- Key takeaway for audience
Accepted and presented technical presentation abstracts will be published in the 2022 IEEE Infrastructure Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®
Please note: Presentations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. It is recommended to submit your proposal early.
Important Dates for Presentation Submissions
- Presentation Submissions Due: Monday, August 22, 2022 (11:59PM PST)
- Speaker Notification of Acceptance: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 (11:59PM PST)
- Final Presentations Due: Monday, September 5, 2022 (11:59PM PST)
IEEE Infrastructure 2022 will be held in Pacific Grove, California, on Monday September 26 and Tuesday September 27. The conference is co-located with IC2E (IC2E 2022 is Monday September 26 to Friday September 30).