IEEE Infrastructure Conference – Exploring Scale and the Impacts of Artificial Intelligence
Attend the 2nd IEEE Infrastructure Conference in San Francisco, CA, where we will continue our discussion on scale, focusing on the important role of AI.
Gain insight and inspiration to think, or re-think, your infrastructure in sessions guided by and in discussion with foremost experts across the technology industry.
Join us as we discuss big picture questions to give you overall, forward thinking insight, as well as operational nuts & bolts for maximizing your infrastructure.
General areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- AI Accelerators and how they can maintain and support infrastructure
- Current Implementations & Challenges
- Security & Trust
- Scalability & Reliability
- The Future of AI and Infrastructure
About the Program
2018 IEEE Infrastructure Highlights
About Importance of Infrastructure & Scale
An Interview with Dejan Milojicic - Importance of Infrastructure & Scale
About the Program
An Interview with Dejan Milojicic - What's in it for you: Attending the 2018 IEEE Infrastructure Conference
What Makes this Conference Different
- Designed for and by practitioners, with speakers who have all led, managed or built large infrastructures themselves
- An intimate, neutral environment for networking and learning with leaders from top technology companies
- Convened by IEEE, the world's largest technical professional association dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity
If you're looking for answers, ideas, or the right people to connect with regarding infrastructure, this unique event is for you!
Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with infrastructure and artificial intelligence by speaking at IEEE Infrastructure Conference. Stay tuned for more information on how to submit your proposal.
Proposed topics include:
Understanding the evolving role of AI to automate, address complex challenges in extreme scale
- Traditional data center management, DevOps
- AI/ML/DL: Model size, training, edge vs cloud
- Performance analysis using Deep Learning
Leveraging systems, services design, and operational management
- Using AI for automation of operations
- Design space exploration
- Service design and management using AI techniques
Managing failures and lessons learned using real-world scenarios and examples
- Alert and remediation
- Test failure generation using AI techniques
- Successes and failure stories in applying AI to Infrastructure management
Assessing trust models in your system paradigms
- End-to-end trust
- Using AI for anomaly detection of threats
- Trust at Edge
Past Featured Speakers
Senior Director Infrastructure Engineering
Global Co-Chair @TwitterWomen
Chair Panel: How to manage failures at scale and lessons learnedRead Panel Details
Vice President of AI and Machine Learning
From Cloud to Cyber-physical Systems, AI, and BeyondRead Abstract
About the Event
Why Infrastructure Matters - A Note From the Chair
Infrastructures are the backend, heart and foundations of many products and companies. What I've learned throughout my career is that creativity, innovations, understanding your customers, and researching other technologies are important factors when building and running infrastructure at different scales. The problem sets and challenges could vary based on the business, architecture and the scale of each company, however, the learnings can apply uniformly independent of what industry you are in.
Our goal for this conference is to bring folks that have been or interested to be involved in building and running infrastructure at any scale and create a community that we can all learn from each other. We hope we can share our stories, lessons learned and when it makes sense even start working together on standards. We also plan on having this conference focus on different topics and based on the feedback from the participants we will adjust the frequency, location and sessions.
The 2019 IEEE Infrastructure Conference Committees are comprised of talented individuals across a range of expertise who have voluntarily committed their time to make this event a success.